Spectacular Galiano Island Oceanfront Spa Resort ...
Galiano Island is special. We are so close to Vancouver and Victoria, still we are part of the wild west coast. With a touch of comfort and luxury, the Inn rooms give you the perfect hideaway: a wood-burning fireplace and ocean views
Shhh...our Secret Season means the perfect getaway for you ....
for a week or a weekend, on Galiano Island
Perfect for your own Getaway....
Galiano Island is so close to Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle. Corporate, Family, or Retreat groups can literally take over the complete resort for your vacation rental.: 20 guestrooms and suites, meeting space, Yoga room, beautiful gardens and dining...everything is arranged for you effortlessly. Click events for more details!
and Weddings, Elopements, Reunions and Corporate Retreats
Join us for THE event of the year...
The 2016 Galiano Island Literary Festival!
The Galiano Island Literary Festival returns to the
Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa
February 19 through 21.
An amazing literary event, it is a rare and unique opportunity to meet fascinating award-winning authors, up front and personal!
Workshops and Readings are held throughout the weekend, in oceanfront and garden settings. Your chance to meet award-winning authors from George Bowering, Canada's first Poet Laureate to Michael Christie, award-winning novelist. Details, tickets, full-festival passes available through the Festival sponsors, award-winning Galiano Island Books. Register at 250-539-3340 www.galianoliteraryfestival.com
Stay (and Eat, Spa and Explore) at the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa!
Everything in one intimate resort on the water that is "walking distance" from Vancouver: just 10 minutes by float plane, or 50 minutes by BC Ferries, with a 6 minute walk to the Inn from the ferry!
- Gulf Island Tour: Galiano is the first island in the Gulf Island chain of islands: Mayne, Pender, Salt Spring, Saturna: make this your island base for an unforgettable tour.
- Boaters: We pick up, year-round, at Montague Harbour for a "spa day", Inn stay or for our Restaurant. Our dock is available for moorage, at the entrance to Galiano Island, May - October.
- Spa-goers: Massages in the garden cottage by the waterfall, flotation therapy, masques in our steam rooms. Try a "pedicure with a view" or a delicious vanilla chai body polish. Open daily!
- Dinner: Award-winning restaurant, and the only oceanfront casual dining on Galiano. Wonderful food, wonderful service, Opening for the season on February 5th for the long weekend!
- Wood-fired Pizza: the BEST ever! Daily in Summer. On the oceanfront, on the patio
- Smart Car lovers: We have Smart Cars for rent! No need to bring your car on the Ferry
- Art lovers: We are host to the famous Kunamokst Mural! Visit our Gallery Room, art is everywhere
- Gardens: Our Flores del Iris Gardens are a peaceful haven in beautiful colour, whether winter or spring
- Adventure lovers: Galiano Island has ear-round hiking, boating, golf, eco-tours, whale-watching
Escape to RomanceImpress that special someone with all the romance you could ask for. We provide oceanfront rooms, superb dining, unique wines, healing spa treatments, incredible island adventures.
Discover the Gulf Islands' Best Kept Secret
For those in the know, the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa is probably the best kept secret on the West Coast...so close to Vancouver, you can almost "walk" here!
Discover… a spectacular West Coast island getaway minutes from city life.
Escape... to Galiano Island, British Columbia Canada
Experience... the warm ambiance of a Spa and Wellness Retreat with the casual elegance of a boutique oceanfront inn.
Savour... the romance of gourmet casual dining year-round in "eat@galianoinn", our seaside restaurant, cozy up in the big chairs by the fireplace before dinner.
Enjoy... Madrona del Mar Spa: an intimate, luxurious Spa and Wellness Retreat set on the ocean, a peaceful and serene place to begin your journey to wellness. Our cozy cottage massages and mud treatments are beautiful year-round.
Relax... in the beautiful accommodations of this special Gulf Island hideaway, with fireplaces, ocean views, and luxury touches in every room and villa suite, overlooking beautiful gardens and ocean shores.
Boating.... in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? Join us for oceanfront dining and delectable spa treatments. In the winter, we are easy walking distance from the public dock in Sturdies Bay. Or moor in Montague and we will happily pick you up for a special stay, spa or dining.