Rates and Booking
2018 Room Tariffs:Our Room rates vary by season. and at times by day of week. For special room rates and added benefits, we recommend you view our Special Packages
Or sign up for our Newsletter to find out about Specials, Packages and Events.
To book, phone our Guest Services staff Toll-free at 1-877-530-3939 or locally 250-539-3388
|BOOK NOW||EMAIL US||NEWSLETTER|
New Year's weekend
May 18, 2018 - October 8, 2018 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
|Oceanfront Queen Room (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub)||$269 / Night|
|Oceanfront King Room (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub)||$319 / Night|
|Oceanfront 1 Bedroom Villa Suite (fireplace, view, spa tub, kitchen/living)||$419 / Night|
January 2 - May 17, 2018
October 9 - December 27, 2018
excluding special events or holidays
|Oceanfront Queen Room (fireplace, view, soaker tub)||$209 / Night|
|Oceanfront King Room (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub)||$259 / Night|
|Oceanfront 1 Bedroom Villa Suite (fireplace, view, spa tub, kitchen/living)||$309 / Night|
Booking Tips for a Perfect Vacation
|In our "Secret Season", when summer guests have gone and you have the beauty of the Inn and the Island at our quiet best... a great time to stay! (And a great value). Please note:
Seasonal Closures:Restaurant Seasonal Closure: Our restaurant is open Wednesday through Sunday, October 1 through the May long weekend.
We are closed for Christmas week each year, and in the New Year we close for January staff holidays from January 2, reopening on February 1, 2019
Our rooms are available daily throughout the year. However, availability of packages is limited during seasonal closures: please call the Inn when planning your stay. Our restaurant closes for Christmas week (please contact the Inn for dates and availability) and January 2 to February 1, 2019.
Please note that we are generally unable to book just a Saturday night only stay. But please call, there are times when it may be possible on last-minute-getaways or due to other bookings.
- We require a deposit payment of 50% of your reservation, or a minimum of one night, whichever is greater, to confirm a reservation.
- As an island resort, last minute cancellations do impact us considerably and, consequently, we are happy to refund your deposit (less a $25 administration fee for each room booked) only if cancellations are made more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Group bookings of 4 or more rooms require a 14 day cancellation policy.
- If you should need to check out before the last day of your reservation, you will need to pay for the days reserved.
- Spa bookings must be cancelled separately to avoid charges: see our Spa Cancellation policy.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities. Additional persons in a room are $30, where they can be accommodated (select oceanfront king rooms and villa suites only)
- For the comfort of our guests, and in keeping with the philosophy of our spa and wellness retreat, we are an adult-oriented destination, however, children are welcome.
- We have a no smoking policy at our resort; smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only. A cleaning charge is assigned if there is any smoking in the guest suites.
- Secure bicycle storage is available.
Add on a Special Treat to your Stay
- Smart car rental - $80 for 8 hour day (conditions apply)
- Chocolates and British Columbia sparkling wine in your room on arrival – $68
- Cheese and fruit plate – $21 to $30
- Bottle of British Columbia wine – Starting at $35
- Add fresh Island flowers – Bouquets starting at $40 (seasonal availability)
- Romantic turn-down service – candles, fireplace, bubble bath and massage oil, all ready for your return from dinner in Atrevida – $99
Pet Friendly AccommodationPets are very welcome in two of our rooms: one Oceanfront Queen and one Oceanfront Villa Suite.
Pets must be registered in advance: please call the Inn for details. Your confirmation email must reflect your pet's visit. There is a pet charge of $50 for your stay. Please see our Pet-friendly page for pet policies.
Check in times are from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Check out times are from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
Check in / check out
If you are arriving on a later ferry, we are of course pleased to greet you: please let us know of any arrivals outside these times.
|When we woke up the next morning, at the certifiably plush Galiano Inn, (our room had a fireplace and a vast, golden-spigoted bathtub), pulled back the curtain and there it was: gazebo, beach rocks, mallards, overlooking open water.|