Intimate Weddings & Elopements
|Intimate Weddings ~ up to 24||Elopements|
There are many wonderful reasons to have an intimate wedding ~ just you and your intended may whisk away in search of an island paradise. Or you may choose to have just a few close friends and family join your celebration. Whether it is your first wedding or the special celebration of renewed vows, you will find the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa the perfect place to create memories.
Special and intimate reception venues
Your celebration dinner will be in the private Gallery Room, seating up to 24 people comfortably. Allow us to set the table in white linens and candles, and you are free to provide other personalized touches.
In the Summer months, you may choose to host your reception in the glass Garden room or outside in the gardens.
Spectacular Ceremony sites
Your ceremony can be in your choice of sites...from a beach wedding to a garden wedding, or perhaps one in the ocean air on our outside lawns or indoors, by candlelight. Our small, intimate settings mean you have a special feeling of it being "all yours".
Menu selections ~ tailored for you
You can choose an elegant canape and champagne reception followed by a sit down dinner in an art-filled room. We will help make your choices completely personalized.
Beverages ~ Your choice and your styleYour choice of light and refreshing cocktails in the garden to Local Artisanal wine by the fireplace. Your intimate wedding remains intimate, elegant or casual, as you choose it...and the selections you choose complement your style.
With our luxurious Suites, all of which have ocean views, and a variety of picturesque ceremony locations to choose from, both outdoors in our gardens and on the beach, as well as various indoor options, you will be in great hands on your special day. Just bring each other... we will help make the rest of the magic happen!
Mediterranean Nights Elopement PackageThis wonderful package includes the following:
- Two nights in an Oceanfront Room with a wood-burning fireplace (Choose your rooms below)
- Advice and information on arranging a Marriage Commissioner, music, flowers.
- Two Witnesses for your vows
- $50 towards Dinner in our Atrevida Restaurant each night
- A Healing Earth Couples Experience in our Madrona del Mar Spa.
- A Bottle of Bubbly after the ceremony.
Oceanfront Queen Room: (fireplace, view, soaker tub) $839.00
Oceanfront King Room: (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub) $939.00
Oceanfront One Bedroom Villa Suite: (fireplace, view, spa tub, kitchen/living) $1139.00
Taxes and gratuities not included.
If you book your Elopement during our Secret Season (January 2, 2018 through May 17, 2018, and October 9, 2018 through December 27, 2018) you will receive your choice of an additional night at no charge or $100 off the package price.
For small weddings of more than 4 people, please see our Intimate Weddings or contact our Events Coordinator for wonderful options.
Add a little more Romance....If you wish, you can add any of the following to your package:
- Photography - We will provide you with a list of fine photographers
- Flowers - We have wonderful Island florists that we work with to create your choice.
- Wedding Cake - $50 - Beautiful single tier cake
- Gift Basket - $75 - An array of spa items for the bath & body.
- Romantic Turn Down Service - $99 - Silk rose petals on your turned down bed, soft romantic music, lights dimmed & candles lit and a warm bubble bath drawn. Your suite is transformed like magic, while you dine. In our cooler months, we can light the fireplace for the return to your room. A special feature, we also include is having our custom Madrona Massage table in your King or Queen Spa Suite set with linens and massage oil for you to massage each other.
|You will be responsible for arranging, prior to coming to the island, all documents required for your Ceremony. Please visit the following link:
Vital Statistics - Getting Married in British Columbia:www.vs.gov.bc.ca/marriage
You will need to contact and make arrangements with an Officiate of your choice: Licensed Marriage Commissioners on Galiano who perform ceremonies or an Anglican Church are on the Island. You can contact us for help in planning your special day.
|My husband and I tied the knot here in December and it was an incredibly romantic experience. The setting is just breathtaking and we spent most of the time in the outdoor bubble bath on the terrace of our suite listening to the ocean with a bottle of bubbly. The food is absolutely incredible and the kind service made us feel comfortable and welcome. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, I'd definitely recommend it!|
|Karen and Curran|