Year-round Boating to Galiano Island
LocationOur Dock is available for the boating public to enjoy our Resort. The dock is located at the entrance to Active Pass, in Sturdies Bay, just west of the BC Ferries terminal. It is a beautiful silver dock with float, directly in front of the Inn. Easy walk to the Resort's Atrevida Restaurant and Madrona del mar Spa. Available for reservation May 4th through to the middle of October.
Montague Marina BoatersFor Groups of 4 or more, please inquire about pick-up for dinner in Atrevida. Please call our Spa for pick up for spa treatments (minimums may apply). Please call us at 250-539-3388. Look for the "Bus Stop" for brochures and information.
Boaters enjoying our island resort who are moor at :
Reserve for 2018 MoorageCall the Inn for Dock information and moorage availability: 250-539-3388. We have 200 feet of dock space. When you arrive, check-in at the front desk to register your boat.
Please note that our dock is seasonal, from May 4, 2018 to October 15. Moorage is very reasonable. There is no power or water. However you will be located at a resort with a restaurant and licensed lounge, spa, gift shop and internet. You will also be easy walking distance to the Village, with a bookstore, bakery, grocery store and more.
- Float plane dock
- Atrevida Restaurant for dinner
- Orca Licensed Lounge for drinks and a view of your boat
- Oceanfront Breakfast
- Our famous Wood-fired Pizza on the Terrace in Summer
- Madrona del Mar Spa (couples treatments, flotation therapy, facials, more)
- Showers and Steam rooms and Hot Tub (must be booked through the Spa)
- Gift shop and Jewelry
- Laundry (through the Inn's Housekeeping staff, or at a laundromat in the Village)
- Recycling and Garbage
- Car Rentals
- Free Wifi
- Library lounge for reading, games and lounging
- Kunamokst Mural and the Gallery Room for art show and sales
- Galiano Island Books, right next dock