Things to consider when Booking at the Galiano Inn
Booking Tips for a Perfect Vacation
|In our "Off-Peak Season", when summer guests have gone and you have the beauty of the Inn and the Island at our quiet best... a great time to stay! (And a great value). Please note:
Seasonal Closures:Restaurant Seasonal Closure: Atrevida Restaurant is open from October 1st till December 31st Wednesday thru Sunday, closed for the month of January and open again Wednesday thru Sunday February 1st till the May long weekend.
- We require a deposit payment of 50% of your reservation, or a minimum of one night, whichever is greater, to confirm a reservation.
- As an island resort, last minute cancellations do impact us considerably and, consequently, we are happy to refund your deposit (less a $25 administration fee for each room booked) only if cancellations are made more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Group bookings of 4 or more rooms require a 14 day cancellation policy.
- If you should need to check out before the last day of your reservation, you will need to pay for the days reserved.
- Spa bookings must be cancelled separately to avoid charges: see our Spa Cancellation policy.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities. Additional persons in a room are $30, where they can be accommodated (select oceanfront king rooms and villa suites only)
- For the comfort of our guests, and in keeping with the philosophy of our spa and wellness retreat, we are an adult-oriented destination, however, children are welcome.
- We have a no smoking policy at our resort; smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only. No smoking will be permitted on the decks, patios or balconies of our suites or villas. A cleaning charge is assigned if there is any smoking in the guest suites.
- Secure bicycle storage is available.
Pet Friendly Accommodation
Pets are very welcome in two of our rooms: one Oceanfront Queen and one Oceanfront Villa Suite.Pets must be registered in advance: please call the Inn for details. Your confirmation email must reflect your pet's visit. There is a pet charge of $50 per pet per night during your stay. Please see our Pet-friendly page for pet policies.
Check in times are from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Check out times are from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
Check in / check out
If you are arriving on a later ferry, we are of course pleased to greet you: please let us know of any arrivals outside these times.