Rates and Booking
2018 Room Tariffs:Our Room rates vary by season. and at times by day of week. Room rates are based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities.
For special room rates and added benefits, we recommend you view our Special Packages
To book, phone our Guest Services staff Toll-free at 1-877-530-3939 or locally 250-539-3388
|BOOK NOW||EMAIL US|
New Year's weekend
May 18, 2018 - October 8, 2018 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
|Oceanfront Queen Room (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub)||$269 / Night|
|Oceanfront King Room (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub)||$319 / Night|
|Oceanfront 1 Bedroom Villa Suite (fireplace, view, spa tub, kitchen/living)||$419 / Night|
January 2 - May 17, 2018
October 9 - December 27, 2018
excluding special events or holidays
|Oceanfront Queen Room (fireplace, view, soaker tub)||$209 / Night|
|Oceanfront King Room (fireplace, view, soaker or spa tub)||$259 / Night|
|Oceanfront 1 Bedroom Villa Suite (fireplace, view, spa tub, kitchen/living)||$309 / Night|
Booking Tips for a Perfect Vacation
|In our "Off-Peak Season", when summer guests have gone and you have the beauty of the Inn and the Island at our quiet best... a great time to stay! (And a great value). Please note:
Seasonal Closures:Restaurant Seasonal Closure: Our restaurant is open Wednesday through Sunday, October 1 through the May long weekend. Atrevida Restaurant will be closed after breakfast service on January 1st until February 1st, 2019.
The Inn will be closed during the Christmas break so our staff can spend the holidays with family. We are closed December 23rd to the 27th.
The Inn will be undergoing renovations in December 2018 and January 2019, please call our front desk for availability of rooms during this time as choices will be limited during this time. We will do our best to keep the noises of construction to a minimum during your stay.
Our rooms are available daily throughout the year. However, availability of packages is limited during seasonal closures: please call the Inn when planning your stay. Our restaurant closes for Christmas week (please contact the Inn for dates and availability) and January 2 to February 1, 2019. Due to renovations at the Inn, we will be closing down our rooms from January 1st to February 2nd, 2019. We may have some rooms available sooner depending on how soon some renovations can be completed.
Please note that we are generally unable to book just a Saturday night only stay. But please call, there are times when it may be possible on last-minute-getaways or due to other bookings.
- We require a deposit payment of 50% of your reservation, or a minimum of one night, whichever is greater, to confirm a reservation.
- As an island resort, last minute cancellations do impact us considerably and, consequently, we are happy to refund your deposit (less a $25 administration fee for each room booked) only if cancellations are made more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Group bookings of 4 or more rooms require a 14 day cancellation policy.
- If you should need to check out before the last day of your reservation, you will need to pay for the days reserved.
- Spa bookings must be cancelled separately to avoid charges: see our Spa Cancellation policy.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities. Additional persons in a room are $30, where they can be accommodated (select oceanfront king rooms and villa suites only)
- For the comfort of our guests, and in keeping with the philosophy of our spa and wellness retreat, we are an adult-oriented destination, however, children are welcome.
- We have a no smoking policy at our resort; smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only. No smoking will be permitted on the decks, patios or balconies of our suites or villas. A cleaning charge is assigned if there is any smoking in the guest suites.
- Secure bicycle storage is available.
Add on a Special Treat to your Stay
- Smart car rental - $80 for 8 hour day (conditions apply)
- Chocolates and British Columbia sparkling wine in your room on arrival – $68
- Cheese and fruit plate – $21 to $30
- Bottle of British Columbia wine – Starting at $35
- NOTE; applicable taxes and service charges will be applied as required
Pet Friendly AccommodationPets are very welcome in two of our rooms: one Oceanfront Queen and one Oceanfront Villa Suite.
Pets must be registered in advance: please call the Inn for details. Your confirmation email must reflect your pet's visit. There is a pet charge of $50 per night during your stay. Please see our Pet-friendly page for pet policies.
Check in times are from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Check out times are from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
Check in / check out
If you are arriving on a later ferry, we are of course pleased to greet you: please let us know of any arrivals outside these times.