Planning an elopement? With the casual elegance of a West Coast retreat and the warmth of a Mediterranean climate, the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa is a perfect location - just minutes from Vancouver, but a world away from city life. With our luxurious Spa Suites, all of which have ocean views, and a variety of picturesque ceremony locations to choose from, both outdoors in our gardens and on the beach, as well as various indoor options, you will be in great hands on your special day.
This package includes the following:
- Consultation with our Elopement Coordinator for all aspects of your wedding stay
- Two nights in an Oceanfront Room with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Breakfast for two each morning. (value up to $20 per person per day)
- Advice and information on arranging a Marriage Commissioner, music, flowers.
- Two Witnesses for your vows (if you wish)
- $50 towards Dinner in our eat@galianoinn Restaurant for one night.
- A Healing Earth Couples Experience in our Madrona del Mar Spa.
- A Bottle of Bubbly and Chocolates in your room on arrival or after the ceremony.
- Use of a Smart Car for an afternoon to explore the island.
Oceanfront Queen Room: $799.00
Oceanfront King Room: $899.00
Oceanfront One Bedroom Villa Suite: $1099.00
If you book your elopement in our secret season (September 15 through May 16) you have your choice of adding on an additional night complimentary or receiving $100 off the package price.
Taxes and gratuities not included.
If you wish, you can add any of the following to your package:
- A Sunset Kayak Tour $55 - Paddle in the warmth of the setting sun, under crimson skies. A wonderful end to a beautiful day. (per person)
- Flowers (prices vary: let us know your colour and floral choices, and price range)
- Wedding Cake $50 - A beautiful single tier wedding cake that we provide for you.
- Gift Basket $75 - An array of spa items for the bath & body.
- Romantic Turn Down Service $99 - Silk rose petals on your turned down bed, soft romantic music, lights dimmed & candles lit and a warm bubble bath drawn. Your suite is transformed like magic, while you dine.
also include, is having our custom Madrona Massage table in your King or Queen Spa Suite set
with linens and massage oil for you to massage each other.
To help you further, with the planning of your special day, we've provided the following website links:
Allison Colwell: www.galianoisland.com/services/view/202/0
Martine Paulin: www.martinepaulin.ca
Henny Schnare: www.galianoisland.com/services/view/131/4
TAIT Photography: www.TAITphoto.com
You will be responsible for arranging, prior to coming to the island, all of the documents required for your Ceremony. Please visit the Vital Statistics Government Website to make sure you have all of the details covered.
The following is the link for Vital Statistics - Getting Married in British Columbia:
Although the fees are included in your package, you will also be responsible for contacting and making arrangements with an Officiate of your choice. These are the three B.C. Licensed Marriage Commissioners in the area who perforn Civic Ceremonies:
Barbara LittleJohn (Galiano) ph. 250-539-5255 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dora Fitzgerald (Galiano) ph. 250-539-3247 email: email@example.com
Gayleen Shapka (Port Coquitlam) ph. 604-942-5842 email: firstname.lastname@example.org